How to Build a Profitable Business as an Amazon Associate!
Amazon, the world’s largest e-commerce site has a well-established affiliate marketing program called Amazon Associates that allows you to earn up to 12 per cent of the total sales value of a transaction originating from your referral website.
That’s a pretty decent figure you earn for a successful referral. E-commerce companies nowadays are trying to outdo each other in terms of sales and they are investing on every marketing channel available. Affiliate marketing is where they are interested mainly for the returns it can guarantee.
Let’s start with the basics by getting a general idea of what an Amazon affiliate website is. If you are looking to make some money, then becoming an Amazon affiliate is a great idea, but you need to do more than just becoming an affiliate. You need to promote the products you think will earn you some cash on a regular basis.
How does it work? It is really simple. Once you open your Amazon account, you can insert plenty of Amazon HTML links into your articles or blog posts, which are based on the products you choose to promote on your blog.
These customized links will direct readers that click to the item on Amazon’s page, and if they buy the product, you get a commission. Best thing is that these links will remain on your blog forever as long as you leave them there, meaning you can be paid commissions for an endless period of time whenever someone make a purchase through your referred link.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 1: Why Should You Be An Amazon Affiliate?
- Chapter 2: How To Register For Amazon Affiliate Program?
- Chapter 3: Associate Program Operating Agreement
- Chapter 4: Guide To Get Your Approval From Amazon
- Chapter 5: Kick Starting With Amazon
- Chapter 6: Making Money With Amazon Affiliate Program
- Chapter 7: How To Use A Best Seller List To Boost Sales
- Chapter 8: Amazon Affiliate Program Integrates With Blogger
- Chapter 9: How To Increase Your Amazon Affiliate Income
- Chapter 10: Using Article Marketing To Increase Your Revenue